You can read my Project more easily now since I uploaded it on Dropbox. Please follow the link below
Η πτυχιακή μου μπορεί να βρεθεί στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο Dropbox.
Final Project
Η πτυχιακή μου μπορεί να βρεθεί στον παρακάτω σύνδεσμο Dropbox.
Final Project


Firstly I would like to congratulate you for the project. I have been translating some parts to english and it seems to be like a complete guide to build a quadcopter, which for me that am starting to build one, is a huge help. I was wondering...do you have an english copy of your project?
ReplyDeleteHello! Thank you for your kind words and for the time you spent reading my project!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I have been really busy lately, serving the Greek army, and I don't really have the free time I was hoping to have.. So the translation has been abandoned for the time being.
I can however provide you with some sources, In English , that I have found on the internet. Most of them are scientific papers or projects like mine, so they can really help you.
Feel free to add me on linkedin if you like!
Kind regards,
N.M.